Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 30, 2008

I had twin sisters

Yep, that's right. I did.

Let me start with saying, that I wanted to post this on Saturday, but never had time to.

In early 1978, my mom got pregnant. Later she found out she was having triplets. TRIPLETS! Can you imagine? Naturally.

At 4 months pregnant, one of them miscarried. They got her stabalized and were certain the other two were gonna be fine.
At 5 months pregnant, she went into labor, from what they believe was complications due to the first miscarrage.

She gave birth to two little girls. She named them Sara and Tara. Sara was born first. And then 3 minutes later Tara was born.

They were so tiny. Sara was 6 oz and Tara was 5 oz. Together they weighed less than a can of pepsi. They were so tiny. My dad says they were smaller than his hand.

Sara lived for 35 minutes. And Tara lived for 19 minutes.

It was less than 3 months later that she got pregnant with me. My dad said she called me her miracle girl. She was praying I'd be a girl.

Saturday, June 28, 2008 would've been their 30th birthday.

Happy birthday Sara and Tara! I wish I could've known you.

0 comments: