Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July














I was actually off of work for the 4th. I asked....and I received. I got to spend the entire day with my children.

We had dinner AT Wendy's. That was a treat in itself because we normally don't eat AT the restuarants. We generally take it home to eat.

Then we went and picked out fireworks. Grandma gave them each $10 to pick out their own. They were so excited.

And then it was off to the carnival. Played some games....rode some rides. Ate some funnel cake, well, I did anyway.
Orin's favorites were the carousel and the big slide.
Morgan's favorites were the ferris wheel and the fun house.

My favorite was the funnel cake! :D

We stayed about an hour and only spent $30 there. That was Chad's favorite part!

I only got pictures before we left because my camera battery won't hold a charge anymore so it's pointless to take it.


We're not doing our fireworks until next weekend because Chad's mom just recently had neck surgery and isn't feeling up to the festivities yet. So I think we're doing the bbq and fireworks on the 11th at her house. She lives outside of city limits so we can do fireworks anytime we want there.
I will try to get a new battery for my camera before then.

0 comments: