Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving was great!

And I ended up being able to take the day off of work to spend with my family. I gave my double pay day to a co-worker/friend who is going out of town next weekend. He needed the extra money and I just took a vacation day.

I love thanksgiving dinner! Turkey (the best part!), stuffing, mac&cheese, corn, bread, cranberry sauce, taters. Oh, and Pumpkin Pie (the other best part!).

I miss going to my Grandma & Grandpa's house for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I always looked forward to that when I was younger. Now we live too far away to be doing that all the time.
I think I'm gonna try to get Christmas off next year and beg Chad to go to IL for Christmas day. It's only a 2 hour drive.

As for this year, I'm off on Christmas Eve for Christmas at his mom's house. And I will likely have to work the evening on Christmas day.

0 comments: