Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Life has been busy for us.

Both kids are in school now. Morgan is in 3rd grade and doing excellent. Orin started preschool. He goes on tuesdays and thursdays for 2 1/2 hours a day. He LOVES it. And he was so upset when he had to miss yesterday because he was sick. He had a fever monday night and then tuesday the fever got even higher.





I've been getting up at 5am every single day for the last 8 weeks to exercise before the kids wake up.(except for 1 day where I decided I needed to sleep in, but I exercised when I got up.) Makes it easier to do without them arguing. I've lost 7.4 pounds in these 8 weeks. I've also lost 5 inches off of my hips in the last year!
Only 32.6 pounds to go till I'm at my goal weight.

0 comments: