Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm finally losing weight!

July 27th was my first day of getting up at 5am. (I get up at 4 on sundays because I have to go to work early.) I've gotten up that early every single day (except for 2 where I was feeling sick, like this morning. But I still did my morning routine when I finally got up.)

I was 180 lbs when I started. I'm down to 165.3 now! I've lost 14.7 lbs!!!
I've gone down 2 pants sizes and I've lost 7 1/2 inches off of my hips!

According to my wii, I have 83 more days to go to my December goal. And I only need to lose 1 1/2 lbs by then.

I completely stopped eating dairy because of digestive issues.
I quit drinking soda.
And yesterday was my first day of drinking only water. I'm shooting for a month of this.

I may be signing up at a fitness center. I really want to. And it's right across the street from my work, so I could stop in there after work and get in 1/2 hour to 45 minutes before going home. It's a 24 hour place.

I'm just so excited about all of this! I've been a steady 180 since a couple of weeks after Orin was born. I never thought I'd see 165 again.

1 comments:

jen said...

I think this is great Carrie, I am really excited for you.