Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 22, 2012

Dr's, dr's dr's.

Well, this has been a whirlwind two weeks. I broke down and went to the doctor, because I had been having intense pain in my abdomen for a couple of weeks. I called and spoke with my doctor's nurse, and she got me in pretty quickly. I was seen on the 10th of October.

I went for that appointment, and she couldn't find the source of my pain. So she set up an appt for an ultrasound. I had that done on the 15th. They were only doing the lower abdomen, but when I layed back on the table, I pointed out exactly where the pain is, and told the tech that I could feel a lump that is about a two inch circle. So she scanned that area too.
I knew that she had found something, because she spent about 15 minutes just checking out that area and taking pictures. But she couldn't tell me what she found.

Two days later, on the 17th, my doctor called me back with the results. She said, "well, everything came back normal as far as what we THOUGHT it was. However, you do have a hernia. And you will have to have surgery to repair it."

So surgery called me a couple days later and scheduled my consultation for the 25th (this thursday). Then we shall see when surgery will be.

I just want to not be in pain anymore. I have a heating pad on my abdomen, set on high, for about 60% of my day. Tylenol and ibuprofin aren't cutting the pain at all.

0 comments: