Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

ABC's tag

The rules? answer each question, and tag 4 (or more) friends.
Leave a comment on friends' blogs letting them know that they've been tagged.
Have fun!

A= Attached or Single: married 7 years to the love of my life
B= Best Friend: Jenny/Jody/Lona
C= Cake or Pie: Apple Pie
D= Day of Choice: wednesday, cause it's half over.
E= Essential Item: sandals
F= Flavor of Icecream: chocolate
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H= Hometown: Granite City, IL
I= Indulgence: root beer floats
J= January or July: January
K= Kids: Morgan and Orin
L= Last movie I saw at a theater: Wallace & Grommit: Curse of the ware rabbit
M= Musician: I don't really have a favorite.
N= Number of Siblings: 3
O= Oranges or Apples: apples
P= Phobias or Fears: my biggest phobia is trains
Q= Quote: Live like you are dying.
R= Reason to Smile: My life is good.
S= Season: Spring.
T= Tag: Stacy, Georgina, Lori, Cassandra
U= Unknown fact: I have 20 moles on my right upper arm
V= vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: I'm a meat eater.
W= Worst habit: biting my nails
X= Xray or Ultrasound: um? Ultrasound.
Y= Your favorite food: chicken
Z= Zodiac sign: Gemini

0 comments: