Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Missing my mom and grandma

This saturday would've been my mom's 56th birthday. Each year I wonder what she would've been like. What would we have done to celebrate her birthday?
I daydream about how her and my children would interact with each other. I'm sad that they didn't have the chance to know her.

And 6 years ago, on mom's 50th birthday, my grandmother (her own mother) passed away. I wasn't able to be there with her. But my Aunts all told me that after her being so quiet and sleeping for so long, she just woke up and started talking. They listened for a little while and then one of them said, "Mom, who are you talking to?"
She said, "I'm talking to Gail. And she wants to know where her G** D*** birthday cake is!"

I hope that they have some delicious cake together in Heaven. I will be making cupcakes for her this year.

I love you mom. And I love you grandma. Miss you both so much.




1 comments:

Tam said...

That is funny about what your mom said to your grandma. My father would've turned 70 on December 20th. Wonder what he would've been like? (I was 14 and he 47 when he died.)