Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

4 random facts

I've been tagged by Stacy.

Here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 4 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .


My Four Facts

1. I miss my mom.

2. I have 20 moles on my right arm alone. I think they are breeding because they keep multiplying.

3. I have only been to 4 states in my life. Illinois, Missouri, Kansas & Kentucky.

4. If it weren't for my husband, I wouldn't have the great life that I do. Yes, there are some really bad things that have happened in my life, but I am happy where I am today because of him.

OK now I tag....

Georgina
Vanya
Nancyroo
Kristin

0 comments: