Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 30, 2009

8 years of wedded bliss

Yes folks, that's right. Chad and I have been married for 8 years now.
Our anniversary was Monday (Memorial Day). I got him an awesome poster of the KC Chiefs stadium, packed in all it's glory. He LOVED it!
He got me this beautiful necklace. And I LOVE it!













We're celebrating tonight though. My awesome sis-n-law is coming over with my niece Hailey, and they're baby sitting for us.

We're going to Licking, MO to this castle restuarant called the Black Forest Grille.














And tomorrow we're all (including kids) going to Springfield, MO to get the kids' pictures taken @ Penny's and then we're having lunch @ Chuck E Cheese.

Fun filled weekend.

AND....I don't have to work!!!!!

0 comments: