Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, May 18, 2009

So, Morgan's school pics came in. Who is this child that is supposed to be SEVEN? She looks like a teenager.












Tomorrow is the last day of the school year. We are SO EXCITED that we don't have to get up with an alarm anymore on the weekdays. Well.....I'm excited anyway. lol

Yesterday was my 5 year anniversary of working at the place that I work. And I got to celebrate by working a double shift! Well, an extra 6 1/2 hours anyway. But you know what? That 6 1/2 hours of overtime is gonna put nearly $100 extra in my pocket next week. And with that extra money comes a brand new hair style. Yeah baby! I am desperately needing to get my hair done. Can't wait!

I got a new stove! A flat top range with a see through door and an oven light. Yes, it's the little things that make me happy. But the best part? It is a nearly brand new GE stove that we bought from a friend who had it in storage. It cost him $1100. He sold it to us for $300! Yeah, we jumped on that one!

0 comments: