Eas BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I am so sad

I just got word today that my dear sweet friend Ruthann passed away last week.
I don't know how or why, but I know that she's not in pain anymore.
I know that she is happy and healthy in Heaven.

Ruthann and I met online on a scrapbooking board. Several years later, even when we weren't both a part of the same scrapbooking board anymore, we were still friends....keeping in contact through email, facebook, text messaging and an occasional phone call.

Her super soft voice surprised me when I first heard it on the phone. I knew how sweet and reserved she was, but the softness of her voice really stopped me in my tracks.

I will miss Ruthann so much. She was such a dear friend. And she had an impact on hundreds of people around the scrapbooking world.

Ruthann, I will see you again someday. Save a place for me at the scrapbooking table in Heaven. Love ya!



0 comments: